Fountain Hills DUI & Criminal Defense Lawyers
When you are searching for a criminal defense lawyer, it pays to do your homework. A qualified attorney can help defend you if you’re facing criminal charges in Fountain Hills AZ. If you’ve been accused of committing a crime where the potential sentence is six months or more in jail and/or a fine of $2,500 or greater, then hiring a criminal defense lawyer in Fountain Hills becomes necessary. Shah Law Firm lawyers has years of experience in Maricopa county courts and are experienced on how the prosecution works and I know what they are looking for to prove their case. If you are in need of a DUI or criminal defense lawyer contact Shah Law Firm. In Fountain Hills call (602) 353-7889
Criminal & DUI Services in Fountain Hills
– In Arizona, even your first DUI offense can lead to jail time, license suspension, a required interlock ignition device in your car, and a costly fine. Arja Shah has a proven track record of successfully defending DUI cases and fully understands all DUI laws in Arizona. Arja will investigate all charges and devise a strong defense that can help you get reduced or dismissed DUI charges. By contacting Phoenix DUI attorney Arja Shah immediately, you can ensure that your rights, your record, and your future are protected.
– Even a first-time extreme DUI conviction can turn your life upside down. Arizona is home to the toughest DUI laws in the country and without effective representation, you could end up facing the maximum Arizona extreme DUI penalties. Don’t make the mistake of going up against the power of Arizona’s criminal justice system on your own. You need a talented and experienced attorney looking out for you.
– Arizona is considered a zero-tolerance state when it comes to driving under the influence. As a result, the state has several levels of DUI charges ranging from a misdemeanor up to felony DUI. While Super Extreme DUI is still considered a misdemeanor under Arizona law, Super Extreme DUI Arizona penalties are severe and include a minimum jail term of 45 days.
– There are different types of DUIs in Arizona, including a regular DUI, an extreme DUI, and even a Super Extreme DUI. Up to the super extreme level, these DUIs are classified as a class one misdemeanor. Moreover, if you are charged with a second DUI then your penalties will be even harsher. In addition, there is one DUI that goes beyond the scope of the misdemeanor stage to either class 4 or class 6 felonies, Arizona calls it an “Aggravated DUI”, which we will discuss further.
– Arja has defended numerous cases where the driver is not alone in the vehicle. DUI charges while a child is in a car seat require extra sensitivity and immense knowledge of the Arizona DUI laws and potential repercussions.
– In Arizona, you can be prosecuted for driving under the influence of legally-prescribed medication. When this occurs, it is important to hire an experienced prescription drug DUI defense attorney in Phoenix from Shah Law Firm PLLC.
– The DUI statute in Arizona is found at ARS 28-1381. Under this law, there are two different ways that people can be charged with driving under the influence of drugs. Under 28-1381(A)(1), it is illegal to operate a motor vehicle while you are under the influence of any drug, alcohol, or inhalant when you are impaired to the slightest degree.
– Are you or a loved one facing trouble with the law regarding an underage DUI or other alcohol offense? The good news is that you’re far from alone. In fact, charges related to alcohol are among the most commonly heard in juvenile courts in Arizona (and it is very common for those over 18 as well).
– Many people use the terms DUI and DWI interchangeably. In some cases, these terms can refer to two similar but different types of charges. However, in Arizona, DUI is the official term for Driving Under the Influence. This means even if someone thinks they have a DWI charge, the Arizona laws will treat it as a DUI.
– In short, an Admin Per Se form is given when a person that has been pulled over for suspicion of driving under the influence refuses or is unable to consent to, a test or tests of the person’s blood, breath, urine or other bodily substance for the purpose of determining alcohol concentration or drug content.
-In Arizona, you can be charged with a domestic violence offense when you are charged with any number of prohibited criminal offenses and the alleged victim has a specific type of relationship with you. For example, you can be charged with domestic violence assault when you are accused of committing an assault against your spouse, ex-spouse, child, someone with who you live, or someone with whom you have a sexual or romantic relationship.
– A number of different driving-related charges can result from the death of someone in a traffic accident, and any of these can lead to a charge of vehicular manslaughter. Vehicular manslaughter is a serious charge that can turn into a misdemeanor or felony conviction, depending on the circumstances. If there is a fatality involved, a driver can be charged with second-degree murder.
– In today’s digital world, the ways to commit identity theft are only limited by the creativity of those who know how to hack computers and steal private information from others. But sometimes, it can be hard to tell who is guilty and who is innocent. If you’ve been charged with identity theft, you need to consult with an identity theft charges defense attorney in Phoenix, Arizona.
– In the state of Arizona, the crime of robbery involves taking someone’s property against their will, while using force to do so. Robbery is always a felony in Arizona, and as such, is a serious charge. If you’ve been charged with robbery, you need to consult with a robbery charges defense attorney.
– A felony aggravated assault charge is a serious offense that needs to be taken seriously as it can result in severe penalties. If you are convicted of felony aggravated assault, you may be sentenced to serve years in prison, face tens of thousands of dollars in fines, lose your rights to possess or own firearms and face ongoing collateral consequences long after your sentence is completed.
– In Arizona, it is possible to be charged with assault even if you never touched someone. This is because assault is defined as an attempt or a threat to injure another person, even if it is not carried out. Assault and battery mean that there was both an assault and offensive contact with another person. A charge of assault or of assault and battery is serious and can jeopardize a person’s professional and personal reputation.
-Choose a top-rated defense attorney when you are charged with disorderly conduct. Arja Shah is passionate about the law and protecting the rights of her clients. She is driven to preserve and protect the constitutional rights of anyone who’s charged with a crime. The Shah Law Firm has a proven track record of success. When you need an attorney who will fight for your rights inside the courtroom and out, you need to call Arja Shah today. The sooner you call, the sooner we can begin preparing your case for success.
– If you’re charged with drug possession in the state of Arizona, it’s important to hire a skilled and experienced Phoenix drug possession attorney as soon as possible. The Shah Law Firm is dedicated to aggressively defending those charged with criminal drug possession in Arizona while offering personalized service to each client.
– This year, 2020, a host of new marijuana laws are now in effect or are under consideration in Arizona regarding marijuana’s legality, particularly the use of medical marijuana. Everyone should be educated on these changes, as well as how they will impact your use of this medical option. Since laws about medical marijuana change swiftly, it is crucial to stay on top of all the latest developments, thus staying on the right side of the law.
-If you think shoplifting is a minor criminal charge, think again. Even a misdemeanor conviction could lead to jail time, probation, and fines and may end up on your criminal record. Don’t let a shoplifting conviction strip you of your freedom. Call the Shah Law Firm.
– Arja Shah is a top criminal defense attorney in Arizona. Over the years, she has represented hundreds of clients whose lives could have taken a turn for the worse had she not successfully defended them in court. Knowing what is at stake for her clients motivates Arja to do everything in her power—including offering very personalized service to her clients, not found anywhere else.
– While it’s certainly true that most of us wouldn’t dream we have a bench warrant waiting for us out there from any Arizona court, there are quite a few circumstances under which they can be issued, making it a lot easier than you might think to have one in your name.
– Having a criminal conviction on your record can make many things in your life a little more difficult. Job and rental applications often ask if you have ever been convinced of a crime, and although they leave space to explain the conviction, it would be much nicer to be able to say that the conviction was set aside than explain what happened in your past.
Other Communities We Serve
Fountain Hills Directory of Services and Places
*Disclaimer:The following resources are for informational purposes only and are provided by a third party. They are in no way endorsed, nor guaranteed service by Arja Shah Law. Contacting them and/or retaining their services is at your own discretion.
Fountain Hills Police Stations, Courts, and Jails
|Town of Fountain Hills Building Safety||16705 E Ave of the Fountains Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Local government office|
|Maricopa Sheriff Office||16705 E Ave of the Fountains Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Sheriff’s Department|
|Fountain Hills Law Enforcement||16705 E Ave of the Fountains Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Fire station|
|Fountain Hills Street Department||16836 E Palisades Blvd Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Paving contractor|
|Fountain Hills FD – Rural Metro Fire Station 822||16426 E Palisades Blvd Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Fire station|
|Fountain Hills Municipal Court||16705 E Ave of the Fountains Fountain Hills AZ 85268||City courthouse|
|Town of Fountain Hills Community Services Department||16705 E Ave of the Fountains Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Local government office|
|Jail- City of Tempe||120 E 5th St Tempe AZ 85281||Prison|
|Corrections Department||460 N Mesa Dr Mesa AZ 85201||Prison|
Fountain Hills Bail Bond Service
|Renegade Bail Bonds||244 N Country Club Dr Mesa AZ 85201||Bail bonds service|
|Budget Bail Bonds||8 E 6th Ave B Mesa AZ 85210||Bail bonds service|
|BAIL BONDS USA||1532 E Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85014||Bail bonds service|
|TMZ Scott Brothers Co.||10458 E Jomax Rd #13 Scottsdale AZ 85262||Bail bonds service|
|Didn t Do It Bail Bonds||1837 S Mesa Dr a200 Mesa AZ 85210||Bail bonds service|
Fountain Hills Hospitals & Urgent Care
|Primary Care Walk-in Medical Clinic||16605 E Palisades Blvd ste 150 Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Medical Clinic|
|SMIL Southwest Medical Imaging – Fountain Hills||16838 E Palisades Blvd Bldg C Ste151 Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Medical Center|
|FHMCAZ – Fountain Hills Medical Center – 24/7 Emergency Room||9700 N Saguaro Blvd Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Hospital|
|Fountain Hills Veterinary Hospital||11407 N Saguaro Blvd Fountain Hills AZ 85268||Veterinarian|
|HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center||7400 E Osborn Rd Scottsdale AZ 85251||General Hospital|
Fountain Hills Neighborhoods
Local Services and Amenities in Fountain Hills AZ
Fountain Hills City Map
Directions From Fountain Hills Municipal Court
Speak with an Experienced Fountain Hills Criminal Defense Attorney
Many criminal defense lawyers in Phoenix will say that they can help you and will “aggressively fight” for your rights. In reality, they are often ill-prepared for criminal defense litigation. Arja is not one of these attorneys. She is experienced in the courtroom and has a strong command of the law. In fact, a significant portion of Shah Law’s cases come from frustrated clients of other criminal defense attorneys. Typically, these clients have paid thousands of dollars for little or even no real representation. If you are unhappy with your current attorney, contact Shah Law PLLC.