Arja represented me for a DUI case in Scottsdale. I met with her immediately after being charged and she very quickly was able to speak to the prosecutor and get my charges reduced after my initial hearings. She was attentive and easy to talk to. She gets results.
Arja was extremely knowledgeable and kept us up to date on the entire case. I would hire her and recommend her to anyone- although I hope I never need her help again! But if a problem arises I would be sure to call her!!
Ms. Shah got my charges completely dismissed. She worked hard, was thorough and took care of all the details. Seriously, hire her. It’s complete piece of mind.
During my recent DUI case and time spent working with Arja Shah I can say I had an absolute positive Experience. She was there to represent me and handle my questions and concerns with ease. Thank you.
I endorse this lawyer. She is knowledgeable as well as up to date on the latest case law. She is one of the very few attorneys I would recommend to family or friends.
First, Arja is a superb and energetic attorney who is always willing to listen and help out in client cases. Second, she works hard for your case to minimize or eliminate penalty for the charges you are facing. She has good analytical mind and presents your case successfully. Third, she is approachable even outside work hours if situation calls for it. Always punctual for meetings. Lastly, she is affordable attorney in comparison to some big name law firm where personalized and flexible service is almost impossible. The above review is based on my experience derived from her working on my case
I was totally impressed and grateful for the expertise and successful case Arja handled for me. She answered my calls immediately and saved me allot of professional and personal heart ache. Arja did a great job refuting the States evidence and convinced the Prosecutor that my chewing tobacco was a major issue in the case that the officer did not check. – May 11th 2017
Attorney Arja Shah took the time to compile letters from family members and show the Prosecutor that they lacked evidence to move forward with my case. Arja did what she said she would do and was there to help me. Outstanding Attorney.
Officers refused to provide an independent test. Arja argued that my rights were violated and my case was dismissed.
Arja’s reputation with the prosecutor helped in my case. The court staff all seemed to respect her and I feel like it helped in getting my case dismissed. Great Attorney
Please contact Arja to learn how she has helped others facing similar charges.
- STATE v. ANONYMOUS 2017 – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGE IN PEORIA (DISMISSED)
- STATE v. K.M – 2017 – SUPERIOR COURT DUI (DISMISSED)
- STATE v. ANONYMOUS 2018 DUI CLIENT- DUI (REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING)
- STATE v. MORA – DUI (DISMISSED)
- STATE v. KWITANDA -DUI (DISMISSED)
- STATE v. YSCO – DUI (DISMISSED)
- STATE v. DELCI -2017-109558 – MARIJUANA DUI REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING (NO JAIL)
- TR2017-109558 – MEDICAL MARIJUANA DUI CHARGE – REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING (NO JAIL)
- 2016-031167-1 – CHARGED WITH A PRESCRIPTION PILL (DUI)- REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING (NO JAIL)
- STATE v. E.V. – CHARGED WITH AGGRAVATED DUI- PLED TO ENDANGERMENT AND MISDEMEANOR DUI. (NO JAIL)
- STATE v. A.M– CHARGED WITH AGGRAVATED DUI- CASE DISMISSED. PLEAD TO RECKLESS DRIVING (NO JAIL)
- 2016-000714 – EXTREME DUI CHARGE – REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING (NO JAIL)
- CR2016-126913 – CLASS 2 FELONY SEXUAL ASSAULT- REDUCED TO A CLASS 6 UNDESIGNATED/MISDEMEANOR (NO OFFENDER TERMS)
- STATE V. C.M. – CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER – PLEAD TO A FELONY PLEA (NO JAIL)
- TR2017-117100 – UNIVERSITY LAKES DUI – REDUCED TO RECKLESS (NO JAIL)
- STATE v. T.D– DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (DISMISSAL)
- STATE v. AGUILERA – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (DISMISSAL)
- STATE v. S.W. – DUI CHARGE – (CASE DISMISSED)
- 2015-5033175 MESA MUNICIPAL CRT. – DUI: REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING (OCTOBER 2015)
- 2015-155-685 EXTREME DUI REDUCED TO FIRST TIME REGULAR
- STATE v. F.N.– FIRST TIME REGULAR DUI- (DISMISSED)
- 2016-107-048 – FELONY SHOPLIFTING REDUCED TO PROBATION
- TR2015-157538– SUPER EXTREME DUI REDUCED TO FIRST TIME REGULAR
- 2015-195-2730 – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND DISSORDERLY CONDUCT = DISMISSED
- 2015–0300442 – ASSAULT- NO JAIL (SEPTEMBER 2015)
- STATE v. E.Y. – DUI IMPAIRED, DUI DRUGS (PLED TO RECKLESS DRIVING)
- CR 2014-105913-001 – AGGRAVATED ASSAULT CLASS 5 FELONY (REDUCED TO A MISDEMEANOR)
- 2014–12616-001 – MISDEMEANOR DUI (DISMISSED)
- 2014–12616CR2014-001 – AGGRAVATED ASSAULT CLASS 5 FELONY (REDUCED TO A MISDEMEANOR)
- 2014-1590245-001 – MISDEMEANOR DUI (REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING)
- TR-201428095 – DUI (.086 BAC LEVEL REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING)
- STATE v. VARGAS– EXTREME DUI (REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRIVING)
- TR-2014910402 – EXTREME DUI CHARGE (CASE DISMISSED)
- TR-2014003745 – CLASS 1 MISDEMEANOR DUI (DISMISSED)
- 2015-036-436 – DUI REDUCED TO RECKLESS DRVING
- STATE v TORRES – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (DISMISSAL)
- STATE v. NAJERA – DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (DISMISSAL)
- STATE v. D.K. – FRAUDULENT SCHEMES (MISDEMEANOR PLEA WITH PROBATION)
- STATE v. A.M. – DUI IMPAIRED, DUI w/DRUGS – (REDUCED TO TRAFFIC VIOLATION)